Required components for Windows Mixed Reality?

Andrewski

So I've been using Windows LTSB 1607 for some time now, and would be happy staying with it. I just got a Windows Mixed Reality headset however, and found out that LTSB (and the newer LTSC 1809) does not support WMR. Now I've gotta give MS more control of my system, and use a standard version of Win10 (probably enterprise).

Does anyone know what components I need to keep for WMR? I've read that the newest driver requires the store. I definitely want to get rid of Telemetry, Cortana, Onedrive, Skype, Candy Crush and all that other jazz.

Andrewski....what graphics card you using. I have rtx 2080ti and want to move away from pro.....but I have an epiphany that rtx will not run on 1607 ltsb

So I've been using Windows LTSB 1607 for some time now, and would be happy staying with it. I just got a Windows Mixed Reality headset however, and found out that LTSB (and the newer LTSC 1809) does not support WMR. Now I've gotta give MS more control of my system, and use a standard version of Win10 (probably enterprise).

Does anyone know what components I need to keep for WMR? I've read that the newest driver requires the store. I definitely want to get rid of Telemetry, Cortana, Onedrive, Skype, Candy Crush and all that other jazz.
Best is to start removing what you're annoyed with, not more, then when you see everything working keep going up.
Avoid anything video related to begin with, and of course anything with Mixed Reality in the name.

Back