Secondary box sealing

How can I ensure that the system runs in its default mode thereafter, when using NTLite for the second round of packaging?

Do you want to boot into Audit mode, before doing a sysprep/generalize and capturing an install image for NTLite?

Boot into audit mode:

1705987609958.png

Don't forget to disable networking (or unplug the network cable) during sysprep.
Otherwise Windows Update can silently update UWP (Store) apps in the background, and mess up your sysprep.

No, I want OOBE mode to allow the system to enter the first configuration interface after installation is completed. But when I used NTLite for the second round of packaging, the system did not enter the first configuration interface

You captured this image, and want to to boot into OOBE mode? Then change Reseal Mode to OOBE.

You captured this image, and want to to boot into OOBE mode? Then change Reseal Mode to OOBE.
Yes. I have enabled OOBE mode. I have sent out the preset configuration file. Could you please help me analyze it

Mod note: Removed user passwords from preset.

Attachments

• 封装标准化配置文件0118.xml
    218.4 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
sry I dont want to spam but i think its appropiate here to ask; Is it safe to FULLY remove OOBE and just let the custom-iso install silently on its own, so to speak? Or is that a bad idea?

sry I dont want to spam but i think its appropiate here to ask; Is it safe to FULLY remove OOBE and just let the custom-iso install silently on its own, so to speak? Or is that a bad idea?
The only way to remove OOBE would be replacing all the new user provisioning steps that it performs. While it's technically possible, this level of expertise is far beyond most users. Because you have to keep track of everything that's done in the background.

I have seen one project to replace OOBE with a different workflow, but I wouldn't try it. There are seriously paid IT professionals who do this work, but they end up writing a giant set of custom scripts that manage every aspect of new user setup.

The only way to remove OOBE would be replacing all the new user provisioning steps that it performs. While it's technically possible, this level of expertise is far beyond most users. Because you have to keep track of everything that's done in the background.

I have seen one project to replace OOBE with a different workflow, but I wouldn't try it. There are seriously paid IT professionals who do this work, but they end up writing a giant set of custom scripts that manage every aspect of new user setup.
I love u guys, seriously, the amount of stupidity i would have done myself is beyond count, you saved me from that hahaha, Thats why i will remain a paid customer to this glorious software and its awesome community!! Keep up your spirit!

Back