Settings don't seem to be applied

thmtrxhsu

Im not sure about scheduled tasks, but the settings in NTlite seems to be linked to autounattend which ntlite creates and i replace with a more customized autounattend that I have saved. It seems linked because the desktop and start menu are not what I picked and when i create a new user, i get the same we're setting everything up for you and the same desktop and start menu. so how do i link the ntlite settings page to my saved autounattend?

Autounattend only controls the UI locales for Setup & normal Windows, disk partitioning, creating user accounts and which image to install (if you have multiple editions). This is separate from any Settings tweaks (registry edits) for desktop and UI.

NTLite won't import unattend settings from a saved image. It's only reloaded if it was part of your preset.

nuhi explains:
Unattended settings are stored in your preset, autosaved session xml, or in the Presets list in the tool.
It's not auto-read from the autounattend.xml file on the image as it can contain more options than supported by the UI.

Back