Skip Windows Setup screen

TheBest88

I believe I am missing something. I need to bypass this part. What do I need to select?

Attachments

• NTLite.PNG
    NTLite.PNG
    94.4 KB
From Unattended settings, set the language & locale for both Windows localization and WindowsPE (Setup options).

under out-of-box experience and under user settings ' skip eula page ' for the 2nd (img 2 )

i always leave the disk option there so i can install to whatever drive i choose to. (img 1 )

I also have tried removing the pre installed apps and recommended section. They don't seem to be removing. Is their another part I need to check. Thank you for all your help.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    632.7 KB

you haven't. It is just a little advice, we are all learning something new every day, so don't worry. sometimes a little nudge in the right direction is all it takes. Never be afraid to ask for advice or help. Even if it means we just post a link, it helps.

If I am applying the tweak registry file to remove the bloatware. Do I still need to check off the
Pre-installed apps"
"Automatically install suggested apps"
"Pre-installed OEM apps"
"Automatic installation of sponsored apps (Consumer Experience)"
"Occasionally show suggestions in Start"

Thank you.

If I am applying the tweak registry file to remove the bloatware. Do I still need to check off
Settings are just reg tweaks that NTLite applies to the image. If you add a separate reg command or file, then the last update wins.

If you're worried about duplicates, then open your preset in NotePad. NTLite's tweak name will match the last part of the key's actual path.
Code:
<Tweak name="CloudContent\DisableWindowsConsumerFeatures">1</Tweak>
<Tweak name="ContentDeliveryManager\SilentInstalledAppsEnabled">0</Tweak>
<Tweak name="ContentDeliveryManager\SystemPaneSuggestionsEnabled">0</Tweak>
<Tweak name="ContentDeliveryManager\OemPreInstalledAppsEnabled">0</Tweak>

Normally you would add the full pathname of where NTLite is going to copy your BAT file. Right now, there's no path which means it's probably never saved to the ISO folder.

You have a batch file on your PC. Enter the full pathname of your file on the line, so NTLite knows where it lives.
Or menu -> Add File

Back