(Solved) Can't run Office 2019

maszd

Hi,

The attached preset includes "Microsoft Office Compatibility", yet after running it on Windows 2004 build 508, it's can't run office 2019 and this error appear:

maybe anyone know what component must i kept to make this working fine? please help me.
Note. office version 16.0.13127.20508.

Best regards.

Last edited:
Interesting even i disable every recommended settings and remove what i want and i didn't got any problems about office...

i searched a bit and i think it may be about a removed/disabled windows service which is about internet aka “Remote Call Procedure Call (RPC) Locator" and "Active Directory" or " RPC Endpoint Mapper (EPM) "

Interesting even i disable every recommended settings and remove what i want and i didn't got any problems about office...
did you update your office 2019 to latest version?
i'm try installing a proplus2019retail.img here with no update its working fine, but after update that error appear. (latest version is 16.0.13127.20508)

i searched a bit and i think it may be about a removed/disabled windows service which is about internet aka “Remote Call Procedure Call (RPC) Locator" and "Active Directory" or " RPC Endpoint Mapper (EPM) "
that service keeped and running

2020-09-25_203915.png

Thanks.

Back