[SOLVED] NTLited Windows 11 and ExplorerPatcher or StartAllBack

Alt68er

Hello all together,

I'm using an NTLited Windows 11 Pro build 22000.258 and tried to get the old taskbar of Windows 10 back cause the new taskbar of Windows 10 for me is simply a design desaster. For this i tried the above applications and both are working fine.

But unfortunately for both of these tools is existing a problem with the NTLited Windows: Except the clock I cannot activate any icon to be shown in the info tray or systray in the taskbar cause except the clock all other items are greyed out...

I attach hereto a screenshot of the corresponding window and also the automatically saved NTLite-session of the Windows installation.
In a full (= not NTLited) Windows 11 installation this problem does not exist.

Does anyone here have an idea which setting in NTLite may cause the inaccessibility to the infotray-settings for most of the items?

1000 thanks in advance for your attention to this and hopefully also for your help.

Peter

Attachments

• 2021-10-25_192523.jpg
    2021-10-25_192523.jpg
    128.8 KB
  • Automatisch gespeicherte Sitzung 1af39ddc.xml
    30.9 KB
i'm using startallback too, no problems so far. so its about explorerpatcher or your ntlite edits.
1635188769574.png

As I already wrote, both - ExplorerPatcher and StartAllBack - are working very well in a full Win11 installation, but not in the installation reduced by NTLite.
Therefore I was asking if anyone here is having an idea WHAT in my edit - see the attached saved NTLite session file - could have caused the mal function.

Thanks for the hint on tenforums. But the notification area is present and I can ad or remove the clock. The thing is that all other icons available to be displayed there or not are grayed out and unaccessible in the settings ....

What do you mean with Settings - Explorer / Display tray items? I did not find such a setting....

Explorer / Display tray items is disabled in NTLite's tweaks. Read your preset.

To fix your current taskbar, follow the tenforums instructions and change the registry setting. Then update NTLite, so your next image doesn't have the same problem.

Back