Start Menu doesn't even show up (Tiny11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dempi

Hello, I'm trying to make a custom Debloated / Clean Operating System and I was trying to debloat, and set custom wallpapers and etc.
and then i tried to compile the ISO and its clean but there's one problem. That is the Action Center, Search icon, Clock, and even the quick settings isn't working. and also, Is it possible to make StartAllBack to install automatically without any popups, and set the cursor to a custom one automatically that would help me ;)
Anyways, here's a video of me trying to click on these things that wouldn't work:

And here's the Preset file, hope that helps. ;)

Attachments

• Auto-saved 77a169d3.xml
    7.7 KB
Thanks, you fixed my second problem, but even though what about the problem that i said before, not the cursor and not SAB, its the notification center and etc. not workin

There are no removals in this preset, any problems you're having would be due to StartAllBack.
It's not that problem i tried to install the custom version, and without any apps that i installed manually without it, plus even though i have a friend that has the same problem like me but the os is Windows 10 LTSC build 19041 aka the 2004 release.

Edit: Currently trying to install my custom OS on VM.

Edit 2: I'm right.

Last edited:
Why would the Notification Center break if your shared preset does nothing to touch it? All I see is account management details, and a failed attempt to install a cursor INF file (because it probably should be under Devices).

Okay - then the missing debloat in NTL altering an outside tool should make you think twice.
Loading an Image into NTL without any apps seems more like an already customized image with Apps applied.
Then your problems have arisen because you don't know about dependencies in advance.

Okay - then the missing debloat in NTL altering an outside tool should make you think twice.
Loading an Image into NTL without any apps seems more like an already customized image with Apps applied.
Then your problems have arisen because you don't know about dependencies in advance.
Ok, let me explain what i did, I downloaded an ISO of tiny11 and extracted the ISO to the folder, Added the image directory of the Tiny11 installation files, and removed quite a bit of bloatware and set some settings that doesn't even the owner set for privacy and disabled animations, and replaced wallpapers and added unattended settings, and removed some files like Microsoft Edge and the default wallpaper and cursor files.

I will say that i did that for a reason, that it requires a license to remove all things so thats why,

Ok, let me explain what i did, I downloaded an ISO of tiny11 and extracted the ISO to the folder, Added the image directory of the Tiny11 installation files, and removed quite a bit of bloatware and set some settings that doesn't even the owner set for privacy and disabled animations, and replaced wallpapers and added unattended settings, and removed some files like Microsoft Edge and the default wallpaper and cursor files.

I will say that i did that for a reason, that it requires a license to remove all things so thats why,
plus If this thread gets removed I will try to solve it.

The point is, you haven't removed anything with NTL.
And this forum don't support customized Windows images.

Tiny11 is already modded, with many changes. NTLite forum is for users who want to make custom images from a clean ISO.
Closing this thread as it's not an NTLite-related issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back