StartAllBack_3.3.3_setup.exe not possible to install in silent mode

Nikanor

Could you take a look at what 's wrong there . And help Me . I really HOPE for YOUR UNDERSTANDING !

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    791.6 KB
  • 2.png
    2.png
    743.1 KB
1. Don't remove MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS (Включает функции InputApp и ScreenClipping).
This component adds features to Start Menu and other required functions.

2. When adding Post-Setup commands, the format is:

Column #1 - commandColumn #2 - parameters
cmd/c copy D:\sources\FILE C:\Windows
StartAllBack.exe/elevated /silent

1. Don't remove MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS (Включает функции InputApp и ScreenClipping).

Please forgive me. That I’m creating unnecessary topics, but YOU must understand me, I really want to do this. And excuse me that I’m not literate, I’m pissing through the winder. Thank you very much for your reply and help me

I am very pleased with EVERYTHING, the program was installed and started! But here's the question, this most likely cannot be done Potamu that I cut out the default start and there a critical error flies out, it cannot be removed correctly. I beg your pardon for not literate rkch. But in general, THANK YOU SO MUCH, everything works SATISFIED like an elephant =))
:)
:D:p:):):)

I tried installing StartAllBack in Post-Setup, and nothing worked for me. Both /elevate /silent & /silent ended with no installation.

When running setup from CMD, I found two problems:
StartAllBack is opening a configuration panel without asking me. This won't work for Post-Setup!

Win7-NTLite-2022-03-09-20-35-08.png

2nd problem: When you run /elevate from Administrator, StartAllBack is too stupid to figure out you already have privileges!
StartAllBack turns my desktop to a solid white screen, and it reports exception errors if I restarted the system.

What's the answer? Move StartAllBack from Post-Setup's Machine -Execution queue pane to User -Execution queue.
User - Execution schedules a run once command when the user is logged on.

Capture.PNG
Win7-NTLite-2022-03-09-23-28-39.png

Move StartAllBack from Post-Setup's Machine -Execution queue pane to User -Execution queue.
User - Execution schedules a run once command when the user is logged on.
That answers a question i havnt asked yet, thank you :D.
Where would any files, reg or bat/cmd or just command line files actually be, inside the image and where?
And would that queue work for every new user account once they are created and first logged in, Administrator account too?

Last edited:
Where would any files, reg or bat/cmd or just command line files actually be, inside the image and where?
And would that queue work for every new user account once they are created and first logged in, Administrator account too?

User - Execution queue is NTLite-specific, it exists nowhere else in Windows.

Files are copied to $OEM$\$$\Setup\FilesU
Command execution is scheduled via RunOnceEx:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx]
"Title"="NTLite Post-Setup"
"Flags"=dword:00000010

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx\NTL01]
@="StartAllBack_3.3.3_setup.exe"
"1"="\"C:\\Windows\\Setup\\FilesU\\StartAllBack_3.3.3_setup.exe\" /elevate /silent"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx\NTLCleanup]
@="Cleaning"
"1"="C:\\Windows\\System32\\cmd.exe /c rd /q /s C:\\Windows\\Setup\\FilesU"

Quoting ITNinja:

Run runs the command every time a user logs in.
RunOnce clears the registry key as soon as the command is run.
RunOnceEx clears the registry key on completion of the command.

Back