Win 7 I can't integrate USB drivers

slaver01

Hello,
i can't integrate usb drivers in boot.wim (windows 7 sp1). I have integrate all the drivers i have found on the web, but I can't get to work the razer deathadder v2

My procedure looks like this:
(from minutes 2:07)

maybe i didn't find the right drivers? where can i download all the drivers?

New question: can you extract the drivers from a custom iso?

Are they Razor drivers, motherboard drivers and which type of board, amd or intel? You are not giving us much to work with.

USB3 drivers have to go into boot.wim - Microsoft Windows Setup and the install.wim.
To be honest i find most of those type of videos hard to watch, they move the mouse and open and close windows way too fast. Best to download the video at its highest resolution and playback on half speed and preferably full screen, you will see more and slower.
Then again you just might not be able to install w7 on your hardware.

Last edited:
W7 on Ryzen is hit or miss. Might have to try the Simplix pack.
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository is where the drivers will be in an image/installation.

then I export the whole FileRepository folder, and upload it to ntlite-drivers?
No. Set that folder view to Details, add column Date Modified(is it isnt there already), click it to arrange all folders by date, the newest added drivers will be the latest date(obviously).

Some of the 2021's will be ms drivers but take all 2021s and drag them to ntlites Drivers window, it will tell you if some of them are existing already and they will be ms drivers.

Run Driver Store Explorer on the working W7 system. File/Export Driver List.

The output CSV is a bit clunky, but the loaded drivers' FileRepository path will be there. Copy folders as needed.
Load your clean image in NTLite, open the mounted folder, and transfer into the local FileRepository. Repeat for boot.wim (Setup) image.

This way you're only collecting the loaded drivers.

slaver01, video looks correct, so try drivers from here. And make sure to use the correct one for your motherboard.
You can test that by trying to update the driver on a live OS in Device Manager, if using Windows drivers.
If not, remove custom ones, refresh the Device Manager and try to Update, if it picks up automatically, so will the Windows Setup if integrated to boot.wim (setup edition).

Back