Windows 10 UI Language

mistermert504

Good afternoon, everyone,

I'm trying to automate the Windows 10 installation with NTLite. Unfortunately the Win10 installation is always in english. Under Windows localization I can set the UI language but here is only english available.

What do I have to do to add the German language here?

Thank you in advance for all your comments.

Best regards
mistermert504

Attachments

• NTLite_2019-12-18_16-36-15.jpg
    NTLite_2019-12-18_16-36-15.jpg
    16.8 KB
Best would be to download German Windows ISO, if you don't need English.
If you need both, then add German language pack to the Updates page, it will add to language selection even before apply.
Problem is that language packs are difficult to find for some Windows versions, depends which exact one you need. If you choose the second method, let me know your exact Windows, for example is it Win10 1909.

Best would be to download German Windows ISO, if you don't need English.
If you need both, then add German language pack to the Updates page, it will add to language selection even before apply.
Problem is that language packs are difficult to find for some Windows versions, depends which exact one you need. If you choose the second method, let me know your exact Windows, for example is it Win10 1909.

Hello

the funny thing is that I already have a German installation source but as soon as I load the ISO in NTLIte and set up the POST setup I can only select German in UI language.

I've also tried to find a language package but as you say it's not easy. It would be very nice if you could provide me with one.

My version I have available is W10 Pro 1809.

How do I integrate such a language package into NTLite?

Best regards

mistermert504

Try these (the 64-bit column).
Just for the record I'm a bit confused:
- at first it is stated that there is only English UI
- second reply that there is only German UI

Also consider updating to 1909, unless I'm missing some benefit of 1809.
I still recommend to download the ISO in the language you need from MS in the first link, version 1909 (default at this time).

edit: here is our local reference repository to the language pack downloads, in case you need another version

Last edited:
Try these (the 64-bit column).
Just for the record I'm a bit confused:
- at first it is stated that there is only English UI
- second reply that there is only German UI

Also consider updating to 1909, unless I'm missing some benefit of 1809.
I still recommend to download the ISO in the language you need from MS in the first link, version 1909 (default at this time).

edit: here is our local reference repository to the language pack downloads, in case you need another version

Hello,

I meant English instead of German, of course. Soory my mistake. I have now tested what happens if I leave the UI language empty, the installation will be done in English but the Windows language is now German as desired.

I only use the 1809 version for non pre-installed systems because we need the OEM version of Fujitsu.

If I download a 1909 from Microsoft and then install it over the 1809 OEM version, this should be no problem with the activation. Is that right ?

Thank you for the great support.

Best regards from Lake Constance in Germany
mistermert504

Back