Windows 8.1 Pro x64 customisation problem

DAT

Hi i have been working on a lite edition of Windows 8.1 pro x64 since 2 weeks but not working
  • Host Os Windows 10 Pro Workstation x64
  • NTLite v 1.8.0.7070 64-bit
  • OS Windows 8.1 Pro x64 ''en_windows_8.1_with_update_x64_dvd_6051480''
  • Rufus-3.3 and 3.6
Customisation :
  • Dotnet 2,3.5 activation
  • Integration of french language pack
  • Integration of Windows update
After a full update i have used Rufus to burn the ISO on an USB key but when trying to boot i almost have this error : Fail "Could not locate '\efi\boot\bootx64.efi': [14] Not Found"

The strange thing is that i have done the same work with this configuration
  • Host Os Windows 10 Pro Workstation x64
  • NTLite v 1.8.0.7070 64-bit
  • OS Windows 8.1 Pro x86 ''en_windows_8.1_with_update_x86_dvd_6051550''
  • Rufus-3.3 and 3.6
And it work well for 8.1 pro x86

Last edited:
Yes i have tried the Native French iso and event the native English iso without the language integration and the problem still remen

Ok, I'll try here and see what happens. Do you have a preset you want me to use or should I use one of myself?

Ok, I'll try here and see what happens. Do you have a preset you want me to use or should I use one of myself?
is beter u use ur preset i did not use any preset as i presented the situation on my entri post

Yeah, I tried with mine, it installed normally on my 6th gen i3 desktop. So, can you annex your preset so I can give it a shot?

Yeah, I tried with mine, it installed normally on my 6th gen i3 desktop. So, can you annex your preset so I can give it a shot?
Please what soft have u use for ISO to USB? the buided iso i have done is working well on Hyper-V Virtual machine

Back