There are three questions (components)

Please forgive me for the grammatical mistakes in my translation
File sharing support is marked in red, does removing it affect local and network printing? My computer doesn't need any sharing features, and the printer is used by only one computer
Is system file detection necessary? For example, ike is marked in blue.
Can't any oobe component be removed?For example, two branches under Device Manager.More than they are marked blue, but are locked for compatibility
Thank you very much for your reply

For my experience i can answer to a part of your last question.
To unlock some components or functions (if it's possible in NTLite free version) you have to remove flag from the main item (in which the component belongs) that interests to you into the tab Compatibility. Some components needs licenced version of NTLite to be removed (es. OneDrive).

For my experience i can answer to a part of your last question.
To unlock some components or functions (if it's possible in NTLite free version) you have to remove flag from the main item (in which the component belongs) that interests to you into the tab Compatibility. Some components needs licenced version of NTLite to be removed (es. OneDrive).
是的, I got permission the day before yesterday,But I have no experience, the description in the software is simple

Please forgive me for the grammatical mistakes in my translation
File sharing support is marked in red, does removing it affect local and network printing? My computer doesn't need any sharing features, and the printer is used by only one computer
File sharing is split between many different components, but it is true that they all should be removable if you don't need file sharing.
Even red components when removed should not break Windows, it's just that they have some downsides, in this case file sharing which is often used.
I remove the server side of it, make sure to keep Computer Browser, that one is very useful to browse other shares for example.

Is system file detection necessary? For example, ike is marked in blue.
Can't any oobe component be removed?For example, two branches under Device Manager.More than they are marked blue, but are locked for compatibility
Thank you very much for your reply
System file detection I think you meant SFC (System File Check).
It's not needed for me, but it's a commonly used method to restore files from WinSxS.

Maybe you wanted to ask about Servicing Stack, that one is needed to update Windows, or use Host Refresh instead.

Blue components are licensed only, they are not more dangerous, just locked behind a license.

文件共享在许多不同的组件之间拆分,但如果您不需要文件共享,它们都应该是可删除的。
即使删除红色组件也不应破坏 Windows,只是它们有一些缺点,在这种情况下,经常使用的文件共享。
我删除了它的服务器端,确保保留计算机浏览器,例如,该浏览器对于浏览其他共享非常有用。
I kind of see what you mean, like just removing smb server conmmon and tcp/ip netbios helper
系统文件检测 我想你的意思是SFC(系统文件检查)。
我不需要它,但它是从 WinSxS 恢复文件的常用方法。
I usually delete winsxs/backup and winsxs, if you can uncheck sfc compatibility

Attachments

• 屏幕截图 2024-04-30 214135.png
    屏幕截图 2024-04-30 214135.png
    103.2 KB
  • 屏幕截图 2024-04-30 215845.png
    屏幕截图 2024-04-30 215845.png
    18 KB
Last edited:
Back