Beginning to see why NTLite kicks ass

Tex Williams

I use the paid version of NTLite and adjusted the GAMEROS tweaks for wifi.
Im impressed and SHOCKED at how much sludge windows puts in its OS... I couldn't and still cant believe how well this machine runs when you slim down on bloatware.... It took me several try's to get it right but so worth the lengthy processes.
Why NTLite isn't more popular is beyond me.
Gonna do more for the other computers lol... friends and family watch out!I must set more people free!

Thanks, let me know if there is anything I could help with the initial pains you had, that sounds interesting.

I use the paid version of NTLite and adjusted the GAMEROS tweaks for wifi.
Im impressed and SHOCKED at how much sludge windows puts in its OS... I couldn't and still cant believe how well this machine runs when you slim down on bloatware.... It took me several try's to get it right but so worth the lengthy processes.
Why NTLite isn't more popular is beyond me.
Gonna do more for the other computers lol... friends and family watch out!I must set more people free!
Also learning how to make your own build is crazy good as well. Takes time but in the end it can work far better for your general usage. What I ended up doing was making a build, then adding anything I may have missed with other builds.

It's one of those thing once you try it you cannot go back!

Back