New profile posts

I just noticed your youtube channel and love the content, you are the man, I'm getting started on most of your tweaks but dont really know where to start, i've used process lasso for a couple of years now but you show how to really use it effectively, that and the affinity policy tool I really want to dial in for gaming and hq audio. Thx for the content.
wait ...... Clanger's back ???, guess i better go get biccies and tea back in then
C
Clanger
cor you're quick :rolleyes:
C
Clanger
when god was handing out brains did you think he said trains and ask for a slow one?
  • Haha
Reactions: Taosd
You change you mind faster then my wife Clanger
C
Clanger
8.1 needs a f-ton of updates to satisfy WU, later updates are cpu blocked, problems installing them in a vm then a catastrophic bug in the end capture. 10 is a damn sight quicker to build capture then deploy. all i want to do is get stuff done, cant do that when im wrestling 8.1 :mad:
Necrosaro
Necrosaro
That sucks
C
Clanger
problems with 7 and then 8 i decided enough was enough :mad::mad::mad:
Mistakes are easy to rectify, Stupidity takes a little longer
C
Clanger
have you ever met anyone so stupid you felt bad for their dog?
  • Haha
Taosd
Taosd
Like today ? ;)
Hej

På Unattended fanen kan du forudfylde en masse ting ved at trykke på Autofill i toppen og derved springe en del led over i OOBE processen (f.eks.: EULA, auto activation, wireless setup osv.)
Du også lave en lokal konto - så slipper man for alt det bøvl under installation - det gøres ved og trykke på Add local account - i popup boksen indtastes kun Name og Display name.
Back