DXWSetup error on GamerOS

Galamooth

This is my customization for now... can someone help? I am getting internal error when I want to install dxwebsetup

Attachments

• 8be72e58-e3df-444d-b3f1-9c585a0abf52.png
    8be72e58-e3df-444d-b3f1-9c585a0abf52.png
    6.8 KB
  • MODYAYOMAN.xml
    31.2 KB
This is my customization for now... can someone help? I am getting internal error when I want to install dxwebsetup
well. would help to know what it says in the DXError.log and DirectX.log ....... maybe reading them will give a better idea

Bueno. Sería útil saber qué dice en DXError.log y DirectX.log... tal vez leerlos dé una mejor idea.
It's definitely due to one of the components, try removing all changes to components and it works so it's definitely one of them and dxwebsetup is installed normally, the question is. What component causes this?

Attachments

• DirectX.log
    1.6 KB
  • DXError.log
    638 bytes
Your image's GUID doesn't need to be hidden. It's randomly generated every time the image is updated.

What version of DX are you installing?
Code:
02/28/24 21:54:26: DXWSetup: A newer version of DirectX have been installed already.

02/28/24 21:54:26: DXWSetup: A newer version of DirectX have been installed already. - its in the DXlog

02/28/24 21:54:26: DXWSetup: A newer version of DirectX have been installed already. - its in the DXlog
That's what it says but it's a mistake. The programs that use dx do not work, as I said, if I remove all the components from the list. Dxwebsetup installs normally and everything works

Back