What's wrong with this preset? (Windows Embedded 8.1)

Hi all,
Yesterday I made a preset on a Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro U3 AMD64 image and tested on a VM. Everything was good until I installed my favourite audio editing programm iZotope Rx ADV.
Programm installs flawlessly but when I want to launch it gives "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)" error. Certainly I've removed a component but which one I couldn't figured out, so I need some support from you :)
Please have a look at my preset and if you catch something I'd be grateful if you inform me.
Have a nice day.

"the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)" is showing as a .net error, goggle it.
High end audio stuff can be really picky and usually relies on anything audio related, codecs etc in the os.

The best way, if possible is to do live removals test. Do removals in small batches, i do 5 at a time, and keep going until it breaks. Might take a few hours but its the best way rather than just guessing from a preset.

"the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)" is showing as a .net error, goggle it.
High end audio stuff can be really picky and usually relies on anything audio related, codecs etc in the os.

The best way, if possible is to do live removals test. Do removals in small batches, i do 5 at a time, and keep going until it breaks. Might take a few hours but its the best way rather than just guessing from a preset.
I'll take this into account, thanks Emma

OK, downloading the trial, will check the preset and reply today.

I very much doubt its keyboards languages fonts etc so do those 1st in 1 go. Then do Drivers and work your way down each section at a time. I reckon 3 hours and you will solve it.

Luckily reaper audacity wavosaur are very tolerant and work on a bareboned w7, 1.16gb installed. I dont dick around when it comes to sony stuff.

I very much doubt its keyboards languages fonts etc so do those 1st in 1 go. Then do Drivers and work your way down each section at a time. I reckon 3 hours and you will solve it.

Luckily reaper audacity wavosaur are very tolerant and work on a bareboned w7, 1.16gb installed. I dont dick around when it comes to sony stuff.
Is iZotope SONY's product? I didn't know that :oops:

Old sony stuff, pre magix, did include izotope(licensed from) something or other. Double check Windows Features for net things. Do a full default install, no shrinks or anything, add izotope and other other programs you use, might aswell, do live batch removals and see if any other stuff breaks.

Last edited:
WaffenFabrik, tried the preset, had some issue actually installing Win8.1 with it applied, maybe it's different with Embedded.
Try not removing Embedded-named components, and I'll send you a pre-release with a Telemetry Client removal fix, it was breaking my Win8.1 setup during the test.

RX7 Trial 32 and 64-bit opens fine with the preset applied.

Thanks.

Back