integrate

1. S

Integrate 7-Zip 23.01 natively

I'll show you how to install 7-zip natively, this means no post-setup is needed. Go to image tab in NTLite → Right click mounted image → Explore mount directory Download 7-Zip.7z → Drag "Program Files" and "ProgramData" folders to mount directory → Close mount directory Go to registry tab in...
  2. Hellbovine

Discussion: Driver Cleanup

This is a praise post, but also designed to bring attention to a feature I recently discovered in NTLite, which isn't mentioned often on the forum. In the driver section is a button labeled "Exclude unused" which solved a problem that was otherwise going to take a long time for me to figure out...
  3. N

[SOLVED] Integrating Keyboard layouts after removing them

Is there a way to integrate different keyboard layouts after already removing them without doing the ISO from the scratch again? Pls help guys.
  4. M

Integrate - Command?!?!

What does Integrate - Command do in Reapply task across edition??
  5. PsychedelicShaman

Ability to integrate packages into the offline image, ie. Store, Edge, Win32 Calculator

Hello, im new to the forum, however im into tweaking and customizing Windows OS'es for long time already. :) I think that NTLite is absolutely the best software in this category, but i would like to see some additional features, such as the ability to integrate packages into the offline image...
  6. E

Post-Setup .NET order? (Win 7, NTLite)

I want to slipstream the following KB/setup packages. One image I made spent around 20 mins at post setup...the other one over 8 hours (left work, then was done the next day) 1. What order is optimal? 2. Where does the "Placeholder row for potentially deferred updates" fit best? 3. Can you add...
Back