关机-r -t 5

一种。我启用了OEM SetupComplete
b。我已启用将回复文件复制到图像的功能
我已启用将回复文件复制到启动映像的功能

nanjing_softmanage_url.bat的脚本代码如下:

@回声关闭
设置lnkdir =“%USERPROFILE%\ Desktop”
echo [InternetShortcut]>%lnkdir%\软件自选安装.url
echo URL =“ file://nasnj.test.cc/Public/IT/Programs/办公-IT” >>%lnkdir%\软件自选安装.url
echo IconIndex = 130 >>%lnkdir%\软件自选安装.url
echo IconFile =%systemroot%\ system32 \ Shell32.dll >>%lnkdir%\软件自选安装.url
出口

安装Windows 10后,桌面无法生成我自己的快捷方式

不知道我在哪里配置错误?

如何配置?

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    177.1 KB
  • 222.png
    222.png
    68.1 KB
Last edited:
In the unattended item of NTLite software, the serial number is empty and no content is filled in

Attachments

• 444.png
    444.png
    15.7 KB
  • 555.png
    555.png
    47.6 KB
After the Windows 10 operating system is installed, I look at the corresponding directories C:\Windows\Setup\Files and C:\Windows\Setup\ Scripts

There are setupcomplete.cmd and nanjing_softmanage_url.bat scripts

Attachments

• 666.png
    666.png
    96.2 KB
  • 777.png
    777.png
    123.8 KB
When setupcomplete.cmd does not run, try enabling OEM SetupComplete in the Unattended next time.
That behavior is by design if using OEM product key, for some reason Microsoft then skips SetupComplete.

Let me know if that helped start the scripts.

When setupcomplete.cmd does not run, try enabling OEM SetupComplete in the Unattended next time.
That behavior is by design if using OEM product key, for some reason Microsoft then skips SetupComplete.

Let me know if that helped start the scripts.

Hi, it's in the "Unattended Items" menu

a. I enabled OEM SetupComplete
b. I have enabled copying the reply file to the image
c.I have enabled copying the reply file to the Boot image

See below:

After installing Windows 10, I didn't see the shortcut ICONS automatically generated on my desktop that I specified

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    25.8 KB
Is anything else done, like hibernate turned off?
If so, then the main script ran.
And your icon script is reliant on Internet, so probably there is no internet that early in setup.
Are you connecting to WIFI, doing anything after setup to gain connectivity?

Is anything else done, like hibernate turned off?
If so, then the main script ran.
And your icon script is reliant on Internet, so probably there is no internet that early in setup.
Are you connecting to WIFI, doing anything after setup to gain connectivity?

When I installed ISO, the host was not connected to any network, but I guess I just executed the script and generated a desktop icon after installing the system first, so it shouldn't have anything to do with connecting to the network

This is my unattended and Post-Setup configuration

1615681431946.png

The attachments are the Autounattend.xml and Autosaved Session XML file from the Windows 10 ISO image

The problem:
After installing Windows 10, I didn't see the shortcut ICONS automatically generated on my desktop that I specified

It feels like this script: nanjing_softmanage_url.bat was not executed

Attachments

• autounattend.xml
    5.2 KB
  • 自动保存会话 {3E279ED4-58D7-4C0F-B930-4F662FE2978F}.xml
    7 KB
Last edited:
Post-setup execution is at the end of Windows setup, before users are created, it is normal to not have a Desktop, or %userprofile%.
My apologies for not thinking about that earlier. It's a normal Windows setup limitation.

But not to worry, the NTLite v2.1 beta adds User Post-setup mode to add support for situations like this.

Will send you on email a v2.1 beta with this mode ready for scripts, public version was not finished.

Thanks.

Post-setup execution is at the end of Windows setup, before users are created, it is normal to not have a Desktop, or %userprofile%.
My apologies for not thinking about that earlier. It's a normal Windows setup limitation.

But not to worry, the NTLite v2.1 beta adds User Post-setup mode to add support for situations like this.

Will send you on email a v2.1 beta with this mode ready for scripts, public version was not finished.

Thanks.

NTLite version I have upgraded to version 2.1

The problem:

It feels like this script: nanjing_softmanage_url.bat was not executed

1617244585517.png

1617243128419.png

Aa thanks, yes I see that too, will fix in next one, it's just cosmetic.

Back