Edition Selection From Windows Setup is Missing (Skipped)

S64XYZ

Hi,

The problem is:
1. Load directory (extracted ISO)
2. Load edition ( Windows 10 Home x86)
3. Enable Unattended (nothing change, just enable it)
4. Apply n' Save with ISO creation
5. Load ISO in Vbox, and edition selection page is skipped, from language selection to Terms and partition selection.

ISO: WIN10 2009
Version: 2.0.0.7722
License: Free

Sorry, i don't get it. Use NTL and don't make any changes and complain about something not working don't make sense.
Why not just install from the original ISO if nothing changed?

Sorry, i don't get it. Use NTL and don't make any changes and complain about something not working don't make sense.
Why not just install from the original ISO if nothing changed?
I want to simplify the problem so it can be solved easily, I don't need to give unrelated information about my problem and make it annoying just like your reply that don't solve the problem.

I know now enabling automated - unattended will create Autounatteted.xml ^^
So now, I need to know if I can tick something in the software that can let me apply unattended switches to the other editions. Can you help ?

All information is welcome. But proberly in the free version you don't have the opportunity to make autofill Unattended to fit your requirements.
In Apply tab in NTL there's also a option to deselect or keep the Editions your want to have presented in Windows install (Oobe) - don't no if possible in free version and make your changes to other Editions than the actual loaded from Image proces queue (reapply pending task to other editions), like Automate - Unattended.

S64XYZ, thanks, yes I usually tell people to enable the Dual Architecture toolbar option in Unattended, which will make it prompt editions.
But it is true that the separate option, which is not on by default, to skip edition selection should be added to the UI.
Will do in next, your feedback is appreciated - that's already 2 great topics, don't think I don't notice :)

Back