Telegram app not working (Win10)

Dear Nuhi,
I was testing my latest Win10 installation (NTLine 5590 + RS2 608) and I found out that Telegram app from the store is not working.
Error is: "the system could not find the filter specified".
If I run c:\\program files\\WindowsApps\\TelegramMessengerLLP.TelegramDesktop_1.1.22.0_x64__t4vj0pshhgkwm\\Telegram.exe, Telegram opens correctly. However I need TI privileges to access such a folder, not very straightforward.

Any idea why this is happening?
Fil

Nuhi, today I installed RS3 16299.15 and I got the same error with Telegram but also with Ubuntu (WSL): the system couldn't find the filter specified.
I also would like to add that Windows Subsystem for Linux was not even listed in NTLite - Features during litening process: same happens with Win10 RS2.

Fil

Dear Nuhi,
Any news about this? You already fixed disappeared features but still filter message error is appearing. This is quite annoying as it blocks WSL.

Fil

Haven't yet gotten to it yet, will do tomorrow, thx for your patience.

The cause is Containers removal, will fix until Monday release.
Thanks.

Containers explained here, it's sandboxing.
You actually need to enable them in Features, and have Hyper-V platform installed to be fully active.

What I am not 100% certain is if they are in some minimal way active by default.
So store is requiring some minor container driver to be kept even if containers feature is removed, fix is ready.

Very good news, Nuhi. I think I will keep removing container and using sandboxie.
Looking forward monday release and thank you again for your great work.

Fil

I removed several Container components with DISM on a live install(1607). One or a combination of disabled the start menu. Did not track down the culprits but as i dont use the start menu in w10, just need some well placed shortcuts and for Shutdown and Restart too.

Back