TPM and SecureBoot bypass in Settings (v2.3.0.8394)

garlin

Native support for TPM and SecureBoot bypass is available in NTLite v2.3.0.8394.
Registry keys for LabConfig (original 3) & MoSetup will be created.

Untitled1.png

Reapply tasks across editions / Configure - Settings. Select "Windows Setup", skipping the other boot images. Apply and done.

Untitled2.png

garlin

NTLite doesn't have a StorageCheck bypass, apply this reg tweak if your drive is below 64 GB.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\LabConfig]
"BypassStorageCheck"=dword:00000001

nuhi

NTLite developer
Staff member
Thanks.
Uploaded a small update to include a separate option for storage and RAM, it's not actually part of the initial TPM requirement.

garlin

Not sure what you mean about "without USB stick". The bypass goes inside wherever the Setup runs from.
On clean install from USB, inside the boot image. On upgrade to existing W10 system, it must added to the local registry.

But yes, it's that simple now. Two clicks.

nuhi

NTLite developer
Staff member
So if i understood right nuhi, all the following bypasses are now integrated in NTlite and i can do a full unattended install of Win11 without using a USB-Stick during installation anymore?

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\LabConfig]
"BypassTPMCheck"=dword:00000001
"BypassSecureBootCheck"=dword:00000001
"BypassRAMCheck"=dword:00000001
"BypassStorageCheck"=dword:00000001
"BypassCPUCheck"=dword:00000001

If yes, i will extend my NTLite license for another year. I´m only waiting for that.
Yes, all of those are set if you enable TPM and Storage setup requirement disabling.
Read the description of those, basically enable boot.wim processing for Settings as well.

Also it should enable setup.exe method as well now, not just usb stick if that's what you aimed at.