activate

1. Menhera-NTLite

Does NTLite need to be reactivated after disabling SecureBoot?

Hello everyone!I recent ready want to install Arch Linux,but Arch Linux does not support Secure Boot.So I plan to disable Secure Boot in the BIOS.However,I have an question.Does NTLite need to be reactivated after disabling Secure Boot in the BIOS?Please garlin answer it.Thanks.
  2. Hellbovine

Bug: License Activation

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Resolved) Summary: Disabling network devices through the BIOS causes NTLite to experience an activation issue in the tool. Part of this is intentional, and part of it was a bug. It is intentional that NTLite requires a network device to be enabled on the computer...
  3. C

Windows OEM activation

I use NT Lite to customize the Windows image that I deploy in my company. The wim deployment is done with dism and then I push the drivers also with dism. Until now on a new Dell machine that came with Windows 10 Pro OEM, I pushed the image and drivers from the first boot (without ever starting...
  4. E

Can NTLite extract license key from BIOS?

For instance in unattended.. Would make it easier if you use the image to reinstall OEM computers with Win8/10 keys in UEFI.
Back