crash

1. C

Diablo IV WerFault: (E_OUTOFMEMORY)

I would like to thank those involved in this beautiful NTLite program. It was definitely worth the money. Have any of you gamers ran into a werfault or fenriserror while playing Diablo IV? I never experienced it on the full blown bloatware windows the past few weeks since I bought the game...
  2. S

NTLite crashing when applying live edits on Windows 10 32-bit

Hi, I have Home license of NTLite. I installed it on a low-end PC running 32-bit Windows 10. I wanted to make some changes to the Windows that is installed on this PC. After making changes and applying it, NTLite kept crashing. I have no idea whether my changes were fully applied. I looked in...
  3. C

LogonUI.exe - Application Error when entering wrong User password

Basically whenever I enter the wrong password on startup I'm greeted with this error and I do not know what would cause this: LogonUI.exe - Application Error The instruction at 0x00007FF80BA7C0DF referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate...
  4. Kasual

Microsoft employee installs Chrome mid-presentation because Edge keeps crashing

Ms employee missed IE11, maybe it would work smooth without hassles? Source: The Next Web
Back