dism

1. C

Components Question (System Apps)

Hello! What is the difference between dism and dism + custom if you remove components? And how does NTLite recognize appxs, including system appxs? I mean appxs, which are in the MountDir:\Windows\SystemApps. Is there a powershell commandlet to recognize all system appxs, including those in...
  2. D

Problem with manual language change in Windows Single Language

Greetings, dear friends. Probably someone can help me with this specific problem. I have a laptop with preinstalled single language win11 (build 22000.469) which is 21h2 family one. My goal is to change it's language without reinstalling windows as i need to preserve preinstalled apps. I found...
  3. M

Question about WIM structure, and Setup tags

Short version: Question about minimal valid WIM Structure for setup.exe to recognize as a valid entry. Windows 10 latest version. Niche use case. Setup.exe has to run. Period. I would like to write most of the standard install.wim contents to the disk in advance. Before setup.exe runs. Then...
  4. P

Does Win7 DISM handling make a difference processing Win7 Live?

For nuhi : If I understand it correctly, we need to be processing images in either Win 8.1 or Win 10 (not Win 7) due to some difference in DISM handling? And so there are some things that NTLite can do when running under Win 8.1 or 10 as Host, that NTLite cannot do when Win 7 is the Host...
  5. PsychedelicShaman

Ability to integrate packages into the offline image, ie. Store, Edge, Win32 Calculator

Hello, im new to the forum, however im into tweaking and customizing Windows OS'es for long time already. :) I think that NTLite is absolutely the best software in this category, but i would like to see some additional features, such as the ability to integrate packages into the offline image...
Back