hyper-v

1. E

Local account and auto-logon: Works on HW, does not work in VM

Hi all, I have made this NTLIte driven build. It includes creation of a local user + auto-logon. This works fine when installing on my hardware directly. It does not work if I use a HyperV VM as install target. Do I miss something here?
  2. N

I removed Hyper-V. Any good way to get it back in my live install?

Hi. I removed hyper-v from the iso I used to install my windows 10. Issue is that I did not realize that Docker depended on hyper-v. so now I need it back. Any good ways to get it back? I vaguely remember that I may be able to point DISM to a folder with a vanilla windows image and install it...
  3. L

W11 Hyper-V function cannot be activated

Hello. I wanted to kindly ask for support for creating a W11 image with Hyper-V and Windows Sandbox integration. If I activate these options in the NTlite functions menu when I proceed with the creation of the image it goes into error just as it tries to activate these functions (and these are...
  4. I

Additional Hyper-V dependencies in Windows 10

additional Hyper-V component dependencies in windows 10, which are not protected by the "compatibility" button, and without which the GUI of Hyper-V (like Fast Create VM) doesn't work: NET.Native.Runtime (I have not yet figured out which version 1.6 or 1.7 and set both) Windows Presentation...
  5. B

Black Screen with Windows 10 Pro After Initial Reboot in Hyper-V

Just purchased the business version of NTLite and running into an issue that I can't quite figure out yet. From Hyper-V, I have it booting to the iso that NTLite created and it boots fine to the install screen. From there I delete the drives from the previous try, it uploads the initial...
Back