1. D

Where can I get more XML Preset?

I've already gotten one from the "optimized guide" in here but while reading i saw that someone said u can apply more xml to trim down windows even more. which is what i'm looking forward to do.
  2. Hellbovine

Bug: Image Size

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: Creating an image using only a few edits makes the disk space grow substantially, when it should be shrinking. MORE INFORMATION
  3. Hellbovine

Guide: Quality Control

This guide contains information about how to efficiently pursue Windows and NTLite tweaking, resulting in a much higher quality image, free of bugs and quirks, saving you a ton of time and headache in the long run. These tips apply to all Windows operating systems. PROCESSING ORDER TESTING IN...
  4. Hellbovine

Guide: Optimized Image

Update (December 29th, 2023): I am actively working on revising this guide and all others for the latest Windows builds. See the following reply (link1) for detailed information about why there was delays on progressing things further. This guide walks users through the creation of an optimized...
  5. Hellbovine

Discussion: Image Failure

I started importing services registry keys into my image and it's the first time my installs were met with a Windows Setup blue screen error saying, "Why did my PC restart?" I'm on Windows 10 21H2. Eventually I'll figure it out myself, but maybe someone else already knows? The services I...
  6. J

"Image" or Profile of Windows OS

Is there a way to get a system tuned, updated, and tweaked with applications and updates, etc. and then take some kind of snapshot or "image" of the changes and put then into a file or something? It is often hard to get all the adjustments you want in the first iteration, but after a while you...
Back