language

1. Hellbovine

Discussion: Translations and Interpretations

Something I've noticed is how impressively diverse this forum is, far more than any other place I've visited before. We have many members here that speak either more than one language, or that are non-English speakers and translate their posts. The question I want to ask is if there are some...
  2. M

Windows 10 UI Language

Good afternoon, everyone, I'm trying to automate the Windows 10 installation with NTLite. Unfortunately the Win10 installation is always in english. Under Windows localization I can set the UI language but here is only english available. What do I have to do to add the German language here...
  3. Xiphan

Windows 10 Setup - My Language is Dialog

I've created a Windows 10 ISO with the en-GB language pack and I was just wondering if there is a way to avoid this dialog during Windows 10 setup and have it automatically default to a specific language as well as Time and currency format?
  4. thamermousa

هل لديك مشاكل مع الترجمة , Do you have problems with translation

مرحبا نهوي Hello @nuhi هل لديك مشاكل مع الترجمة، في عمل البرنامج، لأن الترجمة هي مزدوجة >>> خلال تطوير البرنامج ؟ Do you have problems with translation , In the work of the program , Because the translation is double >>> during the development of the program? Thank you شكرا لك As the picture...
Back