oem

1. muelltonne2011@rz-online.

How does NTLite fake Setupcomplete.cmd with an OEM key?

good day, i am looking for an information how NTLite does run the SetupComplete.cmd when using an OEM key. I read in another post this is done via the OEM way (OEM setup complete). https://www.ntlite.com/community/index.php?threads/post-setup-steps-are-not-working.2902/ unfortuanly i cannot...
  2. PerhapsAverage

$OEM$ folder location

Hi all! Before I ask this I just want to note that from what I've read I believe that $OEM$ is a folder somewhere, either in the mount directory or somewhere else, and I want to add a file I had found to an ISO, in the OEM folder. Please excuse any confusion on my part. I cannot find the $OEM$...
  3. B

I cannot get OEM Auto Activation working on Win 10 Pro 22H2

I set up a custom image for windows 10 pro 21H2 and everything was working perfectly. I decided to try creating a new image for 22H2 so I don't have to install so many updates after imaging, but I can't get the oem auto activation to work. I feel like I've tried everything, I've tried putting...
  4. A

How to set a OEM logo in NTLite?

I am making Windows 10 custom iso. I want to ask that how to set a OEM logo in NTLite. Please leave detailed steps. Thanks a lot!!!
Back