privacy

1. V

OneDrive dependencies? Can't get it to start/run and it is needed.

I've done a few mods/installs of 22H2 that I tried, minimally, to mess around with and remove unnecessary telemetry stuff. In 'Components', I've only used the 'privacy' template for items to remove. Is anyone familiar with what items having been removed that can interfere with onedrive...
  2. Hellbovine

Guide: Custom ISO Downloads

On the internet there are about a dozen Windows operating systems that have been customized and released as an ISO download. These packages are allegedly optimized for gaming, privacy, or install size. We are often asked about these creations on this forum, and the following information is a...
  3. Hellbovine

Discussion: NTLite Usage (Poll)

Something I have pondered about is what the statistics look like regarding why people use NTLite, so I made a poll. Please keep in mind this is supposed to be fun and interesting. If it becomes popular enough, NTLite could refer to this poll as a form of feedback to help prioritize where future...
  4. Hellbovine

Guide: Choosing a Preset

This guide lists the most popular custom operating systems on the forum. People new to customizing Windows are usually confused about where to start and it can be difficult to help them, since there are many aspects to consider, with the main issue being that each user's needs are different from...
  5. Hellbovine

Guide: Optimizing Cortana

This guide is designed to eliminate the background activity of Cortana and tame it, without breaking anything in the operating system, while still leaving the app available for people that want to use it. This is an alternative method to removing the component, since uninstalling Cortana can...
  6. Hellbovine

Gaming Lounge

Update (December 1st, 2023): This thread has been completely revamped, as well as the contents of all the links here. The one exception, is that the guides have not yet been updated for the newest Windows builds, now that 23H2 released recently, but that will be the primary focus going forward...
  7. Hellbovine

Guide: Optimized Image

Update (December 29th, 2023): I am actively working on revising this guide and all others for the latest Windows builds. See the following reply (link1) for detailed information about why there was delays on progressing things further. This guide walks users through the creation of an optimized...
  8. Hellbovine

Guide: Default Resource Usage

This guide discusses the default resource usage of a clean install of Windows 10 Home 21H2. This information is needed by people tweaking the operating system so they can compare their installation to the defaults and see if they are making progress on reducing overhead. There are many different...
  9. M

Reject privacy settings during Windows Setup

Hi, how can I automatically reject all privacy settings that are asked at the end of Windows Setup (confirm the 2nd / lower option each time)? Thanks & regards, Marius83
  10. S

Can you add settings from WPD privacy app?

Can you add settings from https://wpd.app/ ?
Back