problem

1. T

Black CMD window showing up during Windows 10 22H2 install?

When installing windows 10 22h2 Image built using NTLite 2023.12.9552 (64-bit) A black command prompt window that pops up, as its installing the Post Setup programs. Nothing appears in the CMD window it just sits there. The problem is the window is interactable, if you mouse over it you can...
  2. L

Can't open Windows XP in NTLite

I have a problem that I can't open Windows XP in NTLite. It just gives me an error "Please select Windows installation files in a writable directory...". the first time I opened this same version it opened. Video ---> Windows XP (the site from which I downloaded this file) ---> Links...
  3. Dakote

Microsoft Edge removal problem

Hi all. There's a problem with Edge removal. Who has encountered it, please suggest a solution. I already tried : https://www.ntlite.com/community/index.php?threads/ntlite-v2-3-8-8889-doesnt-fully-remove-edge-unlike-8850.3007/#post-28501
  4. H

Having trouble with my custom ISO (LTSC 1809)

Hello. I've been trying out NTLite to customise my Windows image (Windows Enterprise 1809) for over a week since I heard about it. With every iterative custom ISO I made, I always tested it on VirtualBox and the last couple of tests apparently didn't allow me to start programs as the...
Back