windows 10 enterprise n ltsc 2019

1. H

Having trouble with NTLite'd LTSC install

For a week now, I've been testing around with NTLite, creating iterations of a slimmed down Windows 10 LTSC 2019 (1809) with the preset from...
  2. H

Keyboard not working in custom ISO

Hi. I'm working on a minimal custom Windows 10 ISO based on LTSC 2019, combining this guide with this tutorial on Youtube. I test my custom ISOs on virtual machines with VirtualBox and so far, I found that the keyboard doesn't work on the OS. Can anyone tell me why that is? What feature or...
  3. H

Keyboard isn't working on my custom Windows

I'm working on a custom build of Windows 10 LTSC 2019, which combines this as well as the changes suggested by this NTLite tutorial on Youtube. (Actually links to Invidious, an open-source front-end to YT). I've been testing my ISOs on virtual machines (using VirtualBox) and I notice that the...
  4. J

Windows 10 Enterprise N LTSC 2019 and Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10

I am getting en error when attempting to add this Media Feature Pack into the image. It states that there are missing or disabled features but doesn't tell me what those are and I am unable to find anywhere online a checklist of what is needed for this to work. Can you please test and let me...
Back