windows 10 enterprise

1. F

Preset for a very low end laptop used ONLY for browsing

My apologies if asked before but the search function wasn''t of much use and I also discovered NTlite hours ago. I have an extremely low end laptop with a Celeron 1.2 ghz dual core, an nvme ssd, no threads and 4gb ram max. It's a work pc and all I do is browse the web and use notepad. I want to...
  2. P

Windows custom image error about boot configuration

I am having following issue with installing custom windows 10 iso created with NTlite. This error happens right at the end of setup after all the files a copied etc. My source is 19042.572.201009-1947.20h2.esd which I had downloaded from Microsoft directly and converted it to WIM using...
  3. B

Updating Windows 10 without removed components

Hello, Due to the impending end of support for Windows 7, I am currently testing a slimmed down version of Windows 10 Enterprise, without certain apps such as Microsoft Edge and Windows Defender Antivirus (the latter will be replaced by a third-party alternative). The main reason for using the...
  4. NoTRite

Security-level Telemetry on Win10 Home + Pro?

Hey guys, If I set telemetry to "Security" instead of "Basic" on a Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro ISO (using NTLite), will it really be the same as setting telemetry to Security on Windows 10 Enterprise? Or, since it's not Enterprise, will it stay at Basic telemetry since the Security option...
Back