xml

1. C

No internet working on Windows 10 1809

Good evening ! I have a question about my short xml file. It disables internet but i feel like i have not removed any network components but i have no ethernet so i dont know why internet does not work. Also device manager is not opening i cannot find a fix :( Could you help me ? Thank you very...
  2. Hellbovine

Guide: Choosing a Preset

This guide lists the most popular custom operating systems on the forum. People new to customizing Windows are usually confused about where to start and it can be difficult to help them, since there are many aspects to consider, with the main issue being that each user's needs are different from...
  3. Sinical

Can anyone describe what these settings.xml parameters do?

There are a few of the settings in the xml file that I'm confused as to what they do exactly or want to make sure <DisableProtections>false</DisableProtections> <ForceDismExe>false</ForceDismExe> (I assume this forces to only use DISM.exe?) <ForceWimLib>false</ForceWimLib> (And this I assume...
  4. Hellbovine

Discussion: Component Policies

I noticed while making images that NTLite will perform some registry tweaks silently. For example, if I uninstall the OneDrive component, NTLite will also add in a group policy (GPO) registry tweak that disables OneDrive, in case the component ever returns, such as during a Windows Update. The...
  5. bluntster

XML/ISO for Windows 10 pro. Latency & mouseaccuracy.

Hello! My english is kinda limited and so are also my experience with NTlite. I bought home-version of this program and now I have a hard time getting it to work. Mouse feels very inaccurate and games and programs are crashing. I have latency-problem even tho I have NVslimmer and debloated...
  6. B

Windows 10 AIO for Everyday? Advice? Preset?

Does anyone have a tutorial/preset for a everyday Win10 1709 updated AIO iso (A-Z x86 and x64) image? Meaning most of the tech and spy mumbo jumbo stripped out? Everyday means: Not Removed / Tweaked: Windows Activation Components and Services 4G LTE support / 4G Data plan support Smart Card...
Back