1.5.0.5855 dont load all settings frome preset.

ultraform

When i use 1.5.0.5855 it dosnt load all settings frome preset.
But when I use the same preset to other older version they do :O
Under Configure it dont load present for "settings" and "Services" I dont know if its more settings it dont load frome preset. :/

Hi, can you attach the non-working one saved with the 5855?
And if it's not clear from the entries, which settings are those. One setting and one service is enough.

Thanks.

Hi
hmm./ I have tested preset from that have been maked with previous version of NTLite "1.5.0.5840 and older" And then it dont load any settings or change at all frome " Servicices" and "Settings" but i tested maked a new preset with newest version "v1.5.0.5855" then it works and it load the settings correctly with the preset :O

...but i tested maked a new preset with newest version "v1.5.0.5855" then it works and it load the settings correctly with the preset :O

Preset structure has changed because 'User' and 'Machine' settings are now in the same tab.

New
UI-Settings: Local Machine and Users merged into a single Settings page

@ultraform, yeah 5855 saved presets will not be loaded with the older versions, now tweaks are saved differently for a technical reason.
I am just surprised that 5840 preset would not be loaded with itself.
Anyway, let me know if you see any repeatable weirdness with the new one. Also I believe I forgot to add backwards compatibility in 5855, which was very annoying when I had to re-set all the tweaks after loading my old preset.

Back