"Aborted - Image export C:\Image\Install.wim [28] The printer is out of paper" ???

Issupport

So I'm trying to create and image to deploy for our remote users. i built the image and was able to pull it using WindowsPe and dism but im having trouble applying the image. I used the media creation tool to create the iso then used rufus to make the usb bootable. I added my install.wim to the sources folder but when i tried to deploy the image, none of the changes i made were present. I noticed there was a large .esd file in the sources folder and i did some research and it seems like it used this install.esd file instead?

So at this point im looking how to convert my .wim into .esd so i downloaded ntlite and tried to convert the file and received this error.

Last edited:
Are there two images install.wim and install.esd in .\Sources of your originating ISO that is being edited?
If so, pick one.
You can convert WIM to ESD and vice-versa on the Source page, Convert option while selecting the image.

To save changes make sure on the Apply page Saving mode is not Stop after processing. And do not unload image from the Source page without saving its changes.

Start fresh, delete those half-edited images, make sure to unload them first from the Source page.

Let me know more specifically on the first confusion there is, and check the documentation and some guides.

Back