Anyone encounter issues with Google Apps on Edge, Firefox, Chrome, or Brave after post install

ljburna

After automating the installs for the browsers listed, I see the following issues with the GUI for Google Apps:

Google Calendar: Instead of drop down menus, Overlapping words are shown arrow_drop_down in maps and calendar

1688525618811.png

1688525975282.png

Google Maps: Have to refresh the screen twice to see the directions or landmarks.

Google Drive: Cannot use period. Cannot view or upload files. Also cannot create folders.

1688526132874.png

I do not have these issues with a untouched Vanilla Windows install

I did the following Troubleshooting steps:

1. Remove the browser executable from post install and installed them manually by downloading them from the actual site.
  2. Remove the browser executable from post install and install them using winget

I have a short 1 minute video of my screen capture of the apps I mentioned (If that's allowed).
NTLite Error

Please attach a copy of your NTLite preset (after removing any user passwords or license keys).

My initial thoughts is you're dropping web connections, and every browser is putting up placeholders for missing graphics elements which were never properly downloaded. Double refresh is allowing the browser one more chance to reload the page.

Please attach a copy of your NTLite preset (after removing any user passwords or license keys).

My initial thoughts is you're dropping web connections, and every browser is putting up placeholders for missing graphics elements which were never properly downloaded. Double refresh is allowing the browser one more chance to reload the page.
See attached

Attachments

• Auto-saved 24045d4c.xml
    15.8 KB
Is this the complete preset? Did you have a previous edit removing or tweaking items (not just to Post-Setup apps)?
You source image is already updated to June 2023.

Back