Blue Screen with NTLite ISO

ADSV

Hello, today I was doing my ISO and when installing Windows the blue screen appeared, I just deactivated the Windows apps, Windows Update and Defender. If you can help me thank you.

It's the "autosaved session XML" file in the root of the ISO.
Or in the tool, Source page, right-side list, if you know which exactly was used for that ISO.

Our understanding is that the ISO does not install, while if you have an issue loading an image and it BSODs the host machine, let me know.

Please attach it in your next reply ("Attach files" button) so we can mimic your setup and see if it bluescreens to be able to review why.

We exactly wrote you whats needed for review problem that happening on your side. Nobody can help you if you don't attach preset (Auto-saved session*.xml)

Oh, it's to show what's inside the file, I thought it was just to sample the folder in which the file was.

Attachments

• Auto-saved session {1060849E-ADF6-45F5-A69D-4C8FFCAE44A8}.xml
    25.1 KB
Have you tried same preset with enabled compatibilty "Recommended"? You have disabled it in your preset. This should solve your problem. This option should be never disabled unless you are really advanced user that can track depencies. Enable it please and try it again.

Last edited:
Back