Browse button for Graphics apps doesn't work in Settings

aVRage

Thanks, i will try in Virtual Box this time.
I see another bug related with my image
Im unable to click Browse in System/Display/Graphic/ to select the app i want to boost
Maybe also other browse buttons (not tested)
Any input to what is the cause about that?
ApplicationFrameHost_iBr62Eq3Rf.jpg
i used Reg files found in the guide of NTLite forum "Tweaks" with some edit from myself, like excluding Windows Firewall to be deleted and other minor settings related strings

VirtualBoxVM_XfmPuZ1ZeU.gif
Any input to solve this browse button functionality? This ISO is with "File Explorer" checked (thinking was this the fail, but is not)

And garlin yes. Just BitLocker Drive Encryption, without Enterprise Data.. Windows to Go and Guarded Host is sufficient to boot in safe mode
VirtualBoxVM_KfMKIrozyO.gif

Mod note: Resized inline images.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting screen captures only explain the problem. But sharing your preset explains how we got there.

damno_O, when im back home i give it a try, thankyou
didnt know about ProcMon too

Last edited:
From previous experience, I suspected File Picker before even running ProcMon. File Picker is an enhanced "Explorer" dialog for opening/saving files, that developers can use with UWP apps. Settings is UWP.

When you run ProcMon, stop logging immediately after it launches. I have no idea why it doesn't default to no logging. Use the trash icon to clear the buffer, as it will collect way too much data. Get your app ready (right before the action), then start collecting data. Right after duplicating your actions, stop collecting data.

You still have to scroll through a ton of irrelevant data; it takes experience to learn what to look for.

yeah i read about how this work.
by the way, File Picker was checked in the preset
Maybe there is a "File Picker UI Host" i missed
Now i will check
Ty
Edit: i was wrong, confused with File Explorer o_O

Back