Can't create text files from context menu anymore

CodeBro

Hey guys,

I have finally managed to do a quite significant debloat of windows 11 23H2 and it works also in the sense that it loads successfully in the desktop and you can use it , BUT sadly there is a caviet, since I removed the entire:
1716041531693.png
When I now install notepadd++ via "chocolatey"; i sadly cant create a context menue anymore like this: 1716041587722.png
Can someone maybe tell me how to make this possible, I only want to get rid of the default (notepad and wordpad) from microsoft!

Big thanks in advance!

I only would like to know if its possible without installing windows default "notepad" and "wordpad" or are these mandatory for it?

Absolutely no obligation (I always delete them and replace them with notepad++) I think it is essential to deflate them from "Features" and it could also depend on your other changes set by NTLite

Absolutely no obligation (I always delete them and replace them with notepad++) I think it is essential to deflate them from "Features" and it could also depend on your other changes set by NTLite
idk man, I have only shut down the "Richtext format" stuff which u see in the 1.attached image above.
I have checked the "Unicode component" inside "Localization" tree to on and also "Textservice framework" in system is also checked fully, I cant find more relations to the notepad context menu

Back