Can't install Windows 11 22H2 autounattend

Brugernavn

I have been making a custom windows 11 iso, but when i use the autounattend setting in NTLite, it gets stuck at "just a moment" screen, what could i have done wrong?

There are many possibilities, please attach your NTLite preset (after removing any user passwords or license keys).

Is there a reason why you checked Unattended "Copy to install image" and "boot image"? This can break OOBE Setup.
I would start over with a clean ISO, uncheck those boxes and make a new image.

Is there a reason why you checked Unattended "Copy to install image" and "boot image"? This can break OOBE Setup.
I would start over with a clean ISO, uncheck those boxes and make a new image.
I followed tech Yes city guide, and that said to remember to tick those boxes, i will try and uncheck them later and build a new ISO :)

No wonder everyone has the identical problems with their presets.... /sigh.
UPDATE: I made a new sticky post so other beginners won't make the same errors.

Last edited:
I have been making a custom windows 11 iso, but when i use the autounattend setting in NTLite, it gets stuck at "just a moment" screen, what could i have done wrong?
Make sure the post-setup apps have a silent switch or it will get stuck there. You can also switch to the User post-setup box.
Also keep all OOBE components (Enable OOBE compatibility after loading any presets that disable it).

Just wanted to say that it did work with just removing the checkboxes :)
Tested your preset now, and all is fine.
Meaning there must be something else done as well, do you have other presets or this is the only step?

Mainly the point is this preset has removal of Chrome setup from Post-setup, so the loaded ISO from which it was made was already edited.
That is all fine, I am just saying these checkboxes cannot be the cause, it was a coincidence, most probably removing Chrome setup did it, as post-setup prompt on that location blocks last stage, see previous reply for more details.

If youm or anyone ever confirm these checkboxes (to copy unattended to images) be the cause, please save that preset and reply here.

Thanks.

Back