Clangers Download Page

Clanger

A Place For My Stuff(George Carlin)

Over the next week i will be putting all my downloads, tweaks presets whatever here, in 1 location, easier for me to find when i need them, everything you may need in 1 place and easier for nuhi to curate.
Files will be put here then removed from their original locations and a link added to their new home.
I dont upload my stuff to loads of different sites, i prefer to upload it all to 1 location.
Users are free to upload/mirror my stuff to their own sites/forums and upload specific files here(if requested by someone) if they cant be found.
This is a download page only, no chit chat, keep that for the topics they belong to.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Clanger

Presets.
Note - Pack has been renamed but is still V2, no changes have been made.
Pack contains presets for
Windows 10 1809 - 10.0.17763.107 Rerelease - Untouched ISO. Can be used on LTSC.
Windows 10 1803 - 10.0.17134 Redstone 4 'April 2018 Update' - Untouched ISO.
Windows 10 1709 - 10.0.16299 Redstone 3 ‘Fall Creators Update’ - Untouched ISO.
Windows 10 1703 - 10.0.15063 Redstone 2 ‘Creators Update’ - Untouched ISO.
Windows 10 1607 - 10.0.14393 Redstone 1 ‘Anniversary Update’ - Untouched ISO.
Windows 8.1 Update 3 - Untouched ISO. Preset also included in 8.1 tweak pack.
Windows 7 SP1 - Updated with KB3125574.

There are no more presets planned. I will only add a preset for whatever i am using at that time.

Attachments

Last edited:

Clanger

Tweaks. All tweaks are for a default install that has had no removals or liting so they are suitable for everyone. Most tweaks are reg files, some may have a bat/cmd duplicate. Some will be bat/cmd only, especially if some folder removals are included. If you prefer .bat files you can convert reg files with Sordums Reg Converter. Any Windows OS does an excessive amount of space hogging logging and backing up so i am always looking out for tweaks to cut that down as much as possible.

Barebone Scheduled Tasks and Services files. I write these myself from scratch(or modify an existing file). They take a lot of work which is not easy when you have sight problems and have difficulty when working with text and they need a lot of testing so i only write them for myself depending on which OS i am using then share the results.

Note about my bat/cmd files. Windows runs reg and bat/cmd files very fast so somethings dont apply properly(discussed here somewhere) therefore i add a timeout between each entry, most will be 1 second, some will be longer and some will have a reboot built in. This increases the time for the file to run but they apply properly everytime, they have been thoroughly tested. Remove the timeouts and somethings may not "set", dont moan if they dont, Hurry burry spoils the curry. A lot of system tweaks(except HKCU) will need to be run with Elevated Permissions, use Sordums Power Run, just drag the file to its UI.

Note - no changes have been made.
W8.1-Tweak-Pack-1c-2019-03-02.7z
Sysinternals-EULAS-Accept.reg
Sysinternal-EULAS-Accept.cmd.txt <-- remove the .txt extension to make the file "live".
LTSC-TWEAK-PACK-2019-11-14.zip

Attachments

Last edited:

Clanger

Kludges are a quick-and-dirty solution. I keep these to myself because they cross the (fine)line between tweaking and liting so i will never share them anywhere. The only kludges(of sorts) i do share are in my Barebone Scheduled Tasks files because they include deleting registry entries and tasks folders but they are not a component removal.

Last edited: