Completely remove Sync Center

Hello, I would like to remove Sync Center on Windows 10.
I could get rid of it almost completely thanks to NTLite, but there is still a menu item in every folder. Of course, clicking on it does nothing, because all components are removed.

sync.png

Is there a way to hide that item?
Thanks for your help.

i think you have to edit shellstyle dll file which resides inside system32 as well as syswow64 both directories via resource hacker to get it done.
i am not so sure.

Ah yes, that's why I didn't find any .reg entry to remove that one, unlike most other items!
there are dependencies also to this shellstyle dll inside your opted language " for example 'en-us' " directory which resides there inside both system32 as well as syswow64.
dependency file name must be same as shellstyle dll but mui is also added to it as file extention. kindly take care of that too as it also needs to be edited for this scenario to succeed.
but still i am not sure whether my suggestion works for this as i used this trick on my win7 years ago to remove many things from context menu.

there are dependencies also to this shellstyle dll inside your opted language " for example 'en-us' " directory which resides there inside both system32 as well as syswow64.
dependency file name must be same as shellstyle dll but mui is also added to it as file extention. kindly take care of that too as it also needs to be edited for this scenario to succeed.
but still i am not sure whether my suggestion works for this as i used this trick on my win7 years ago to remove many things from context menu.
Well, thank you for clarification! Indeed, I remember it couldn't be removed easily on W7 either. I'll check more throughly with ResHacker.

Back