Create custom Windows 10 2019 LTSC with 1903?

tolk2020

To elaborate what I want to do but unsure if its possible is to take a stock Windows 10 LTSC 2019 ISO and customise it so it has 1903 instead of 1809.

My reason for wanting this is to be able to use DLSS. I want a version of Windows that doesn't have all the rubbish that normal Windows 10 has, I tested the normal 1809 build but it lacks the support for DLSS (or rather its locked out).

Is there anyway I can slipstream the 1903 feature update into the ISO so that it'll install as 1903 instead of 1809. If so what is the name of the file/files I need to slipstream in order to make this work.

Thanks in advance for any replies

best you will get is making 1903 act like ltsc 1809, that means removals and tweaks. as for adding files etc to create a hacked version, i'll let nuhi answer that question.

best you will get is making 1903 act like ltsc 1809, that means removals and tweaks. as for adding files etc to create a hacked version, i'll let nuhi answer that question.
Okay, if this is the case my next question would be is there a tutorial you'd recommend (that uses NLite) for doing that? I want it to be as identical to LTSC as possible.

Okay, if this is the case my next question would be is there a tutorial you'd recommend (that uses NLite) for doing that? I want it to be as identical to LTSC as possible.

Mount the 2 images in NTLite and compare the differences between the components. But basically you must remove all Apps (including Edge and PPIProjection which are System Apps) and OneDrive and disable Cortana. There are probably more things to remove that I don't remember but they are less relevant. Of course you can remove and disable more things even in LTSC.

Back