Dark mode (theme) suggestions for this forum

SM03

Hi,
this suggestion is for this forum domain, not for Ntlite app.

Can we move towards some latest domain or implement a dark mode here?

It is really painful for the eyes especially nowadays when most of the websites/domains are adhering the dark mode.

I hope the admin/moderators here of this domain will consider this for implementation.

I would like to second the option to change to dark mode (if possible)

I do have issues with my eyes and it can be hard to read sometimes what's posted, especially in 'light mode' . I do find 'dark mode' more tolerable.

Hi,
this suggestion is for this forum domain, not for Ntlite app.

Can we move towards some latest domain or implement a dark mode here?

It is really painful for the eyes especially nowadays when most of the websites/domains are adhering the dark mode.

I hope the admin/moderators here of this domain will consider this for implementation.
Thanks, done, go to:
Top-right, change to Default Black, Save.
Try other styles after it, for me it seems that checkboxes on those look disabled, but no time now to tinker with it.

Thanks. I try to add as least as possible, every plugin/script is a potential security issue, so let's put that aside for now.
Selectable in the profile, link above.

Thanks, done, go to:
Try other styles after it, for me it seems that checkboxes on those look disabled, but no time now to tinker with it.

Thanks. I try to add as least as possible, every plugin/script is a potential security issue, so let's put that aside for now.
Thanks, nuhi for the quick update & Implementation.
Checked all the themes & checkboxes are visible best with the 'Default Black' Theme

Here's a screenshot for example
1.png

being said that, although, that could've been brighter for better visibility IMO.
If you have time in future, check on it, to make it better/more visible while the dark theme is enabled.

Edit/Update: Just noticed one thing after posting this comment here,
name tagging (as I tagged you here) is not visible as hyperlinked (blue coloured)
Don't know whether this is a bug or what, just sharing as noticed.

Thanks, done, go to:

Thank you so much for this. Now when I am geeking out while putting baby to sleep she doesn't get disturb with the white screen lol

Thanks, done, go to:
https://www.ntlite.com/community/index.php?account/preferences Top-right, change to Default Black, Save.
Thank you so much for this :)

Mainly at night I use Dark Reader extension for the browser for sites that don't have a native dark theme. This might interest someone. But this has a small impact on performance. But enabling v5 Design Preview of the extension it will detect when the site has native dark theme and will disable the function for that site.

For me with Default Black this doesn't happen but it happens with Default Dark Grey.

Just noticed one thing after posting this comment here,
name tagging (as I tagged you here) is not visible as hyperlinked (blue coloured)
Don't know whether this is a bug or what, just sharing as noticed.
For me that doesn't happen with Default Black. I don't know if anything was done to correct this after your post.

2022-09-17 21_01_46.png

Back