Driver Component Removal Issue

HosseinMoradi

When enabling Hardware List in Compatibility, the driver component in Drivers Section is locked but their parent component in Hardware support is not locked, so if i press Uncheck all i have to manually check them to not end up with a broken image

When enabling Hardware List in Compatibility, the driver component in Drivers Section is locked but their parent component in Hardware support is not locked, so if i press Uncheck all i have to manually check them to not end up with a broken image
If i'm right, it locks only the drivers needed/detected compatible for the system you are working on.

this problem is still present in components outside individual devices
it happened for me on modem and battery that i didn't have them before

Can you please explain the problem step by step?
Don't forget there is the new Battery component in Hardware Support, if that one is unchecked, its subcomponents cannot be checked as it would make no sense without that parent which removes more than its visible parts.

the problem is hardware list in compatibility
for example if i uncheck all component in compatibility and check HWList_Laptop
then press uncheck all in components, the drivers in Drivers section and their parent in Individual devices [Advanced] section is locked and not uncheck
But Battery and Modem check in Hardware support is not locked and are uncheck

so when a subcomponent in Drivers section is locked all of it's parent component must be locked too

Back