Enable drop-down menus on network printer driver

Carlo

Hi everyone, does anyone know what kind of driver, software, function etc. you need to activate on NtLite to allow you to act on the drop-down menus of a network printer?
Below is an example of an HP Pro MFP 127

Cattura.PNG

When doing a full installation of Window s 10 everything works, while when doing the image with NtLite something is missing to work well.
Does anyone know what to keep under the various categories (network, system, drivers, etc.)?
Thanks Carl

Ok problem solved: under Component> System> Internet Explorer HTML Viewer> Internet Explorer J script you have to keep Internet Explorer 32 bit.
I was hoping that someone certainly more experienced than me, a frequenter of this blog, would help me, avoiding me wasting a day to solve this problem. After all, blogs are also used for this, those who decide to participate should share what they know while also helping others.
This convinces me even more that if you want something you have to look for it yourself.
Too bad because even these problems that may seem trivial to the experts would help a lot more people to use wonderful programs like NtLite.
Anyway thanks to everyone.
Carl.

Back