Error updating after ntlite

I installed my current system in 20/02/2018 with its updates (integrated updates, saved image, then used this preset) and while the last month update went okay, I get an error trying to get the KB4093112, it says 0xca00a000.

I attach the preset. The windows key is the generic one so dont steal it pls.

Attachments

• Auto-saved session {DFCD5CB4-B0BB-42B3-8307-BBDD07955F19}.xml
    21.8 KB
Hi,

Windows Update reports 0xca00a000?
Have you tried manually downloading and installing? Could be delta update is not supported after removals.
Here is the direct link to the update.

Since the used build 6025, there were a few important fixes. If manual doesn't work and you haven't retried with a new version, I'll check this, thanks for reporting.

Yes, windows update reported that. From the manual file it says "the following updates were not installed". What do you mean with a new version? If I try to refresh/reinstall my system it will be with recent updates, not with past ones. I dont mind about having this issue, I just report it cause it could lead to similar issues with future updates.

Understood. Windows Update sometimes downloads only a delta version of the cumulative update, that may fail, while the full one, manually downloaded MSU file, would work in more cases.

Currently published version should not create any issues regarding this, if you see any please report. Thanks.

Back