Error when integrating drivers - "The parameter is incorrect"

FranMatrix

Hello. I have a problem, it is when I try to integrate drivers, I tell him ... without integrating drivers I cannot install windows, the disk does not recognize me, so in order for it to recognize me I import drivers, well the fact is that I get an error when I try to integrate them , "wrong parameter". Needless to say, it only happens to me in the 20h2 versions. look at the screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    36.2 KB
I tried now integrating amd_sata.inf to the boot.wim of 20H2 and no errors.
- Make sure the ISO was not edited prior just while finding the cause, is the error only on boot.wim or it's the second error popup?
- Make sure your DISM works, can you integrate updates, is the error only on drivers?
- There is a log to see exactly what happened, when it prompts go to Source page, right-click on the loaded image, Explore Mount Directory and open .\Windows\INF\setupapi.dev.log, scroll to bottom.
- 20H2 should have a driver for AMD Sata as is, should not be needed to be integrated, are you maybe deploying Dynamic Update manually to .\Sources dir? (Use NTLite, it will update boot.wim as well)
- If all above did not help, here are the recommended drivers, make sure when extracting that inf file is not alone in the directory.

Back