Error while applying

pasechnick

Hi,
I've downloaded Windows 7 SP1 ISO from MSDN, unpacked it to folder. In NTLite I've added Convenience Rollup update and couple more for it to work. Also I've changed some settings, removed features and added installers. But when I get to Finish->Apply I get an error:
The specified image is not containing crucial files needed to continue, or some files are i use. Please select another image or try rebooting the machine first.
Once I click OK I get another one:
Aborted - Package integration [10]
The environment is incorrect.
I've searched all over Internet but so far I got nothing.

Typically this happens when the base ISO (the one that NTLite is operating on) has already been operated on by NTLite.

I suggest starting again with the clean Win 7 SP1 ISO from M$ and only add the Convenience Rollup and other updates to it. (Don't do a Cleanup yet.) That is the only ISO that will still work with NTLite. (Since nothing has been removed.)

Then use THAT folder as a new base (I name mine "Keep this_Use as base") and make a copy of it. Use the copy for your next run of NTLite where you change settings, remove features, etc.

@pasechnick, that's not something expected. Sorry for the delayed reply.
If you are still having this, please attach the preset used, and make sure the ISO was intact prior, for testing purposes.
You should be able to run NTLite on it for as much sessions as you want.
Maybe the mount directory or a file in it was opened.

Make sure to attach the %temp%\ntlite.log as well, at the moment of the issue.

Thanks.

Back