Errors while removing components

Unikat2000

Hello,

after some time I'm using NTLite again, but I ran into some trouble with latest stable and 22H2 @ Home Edition

During the removing components part, errors starts to occcur and the whole process is halted

ntlite2.JPG

ntlite.JPG It reads "the file oder directory is not an analyze point"

I have tried the offical 22H2 Windows image and the one you get with MediaCreationTool22H2. Any idea what's the issue?

Error 0x80071126 is a file or folder reparse point error. Normally it means there's a file system problem with links.
Make sure there is no anti-virus running, and try cleaning up NTLite's temp folders from the settings.

The 22H2 image is valid "FD054604370C19149CCEF7CDDDBB3009D5F65A59F8071E52E46ED3F98F05AA56"

I changed the temp folder to another drive and now it works... looks like NTLite doesn't like RamDrives anymore or when ponited to Z:

yes it's Imdisk ramdrive. Yes it's set to dynamic, but 16GB should be enough... I've been using this setup for years without a problem.

RAM disks may have issues with DISM's WOF filter driver, which requires attaching itself to whatever filesystem the mounted image uses.
I don't know the specifics, but some of them work well and others don't.

crypticus I will try increasing the value, but till now is was always enough space... and I don't get a warning that the disk is full

garlin that an interesting fact regarding that I didn't know... but I always used the Imdisk ramdisk driver in conjunction with NTlite

Back